English reference translation ofAffiliate Program Terms of Service in Japanese(Contract is concluded only in Japanese)
For registered users ("Users"), use this service in accordance with these terms.
Article 1 (Application)
These terms shall apply to all relationships related to the use of the Service between the user and our.
Article 2 (Registration)
Registration applicant shall apply for registration for use by the method specified by our, and we approve this, and registration will be completed.
We will not approve the application for registration if we decide that the applicant for registration has the following reasons and we do not under any obligation to disclose the reason.
- (1) When notifying of false matters at the time of application for use registration.
- (2) In the case of an application from a person who has violated this agreement.
- (3) In addition, when we judge that usage registration is not appropriate.
Article 3 (User ID and password management)
The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at its own risk.
In any case, the user can not assign or lend the user ID and password to a third party.
When a combination of user ID and password is logged in consistent with the registration information, we regard it as use by the user registering that user ID.
Article 4 (Usage fee and payment method)
As compensation for the use of this service, the user shall pay the usage fee separately determined by our company, which we will display on this website, by the method we specify.
In the event that the user has delayed payment of the usage fee, the user shall pay the delayed damages at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibited matter)
In using this service, the user should not do the following actions.
- (1) Acts that violate laws or public order and morals.
- (2) Acts related to criminal acts.
- (3) Destroying or interfering with the function of the our server or network.
- (4) Acts that may interfere with the operation of the our service.
- (5) Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information etc. concerning other users.
- (6) Impersonate other users
- (7) In connection with the service of our, acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces.
- (8) In addition, an act that we judge as inappropriate.
Article 6 (Stopping the provision of this service, etc.)
We can stop or suspend the provision of all or part of the service without notifying the user in advance if it determines that there is any of the following reasons.
- (1) When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system related to this service.
- (2) When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout or natural disaster.
- (3) When a computer or a communication line stops due to an accident.
- (4) In addition, if we judges that it is difficult to provide this service.
We shall not be liable for any reason whatsoever for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (Restrict usage and deregister)
In the following cases, we shall be able to restrict users from using all or part of the service or to cancel user registration without prior notice.
- (1) In case of violating any provision of these terms.
- (2) When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration matter.
- (3) In addition, when we judges that use of this service is not appropriate.
We assume no responsibility for damage caused to users by the actions of our under this section.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
- (1) The liability for default of our shall be exempted from obligation unless it is based on willful or gross negligence of our.
- (2) If we are responsible for any reason, we are responsible for compensation usually within the range of possible damages and for paid services only within the range of price (equivalent to one month in case of continuous service).
- (3) We assume no responsibility for transactions, communications, disputes, etc. arising between users and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 9 (Change of service contents etc.)
shall be able to change the contents of this service or cancel the provision of this service without notifying the user
and do not assume any responsibility for damage caused to the user by this.
Article 10 (Change of terms of service)
If we decides that it is necessary, we can change this agreement at any time without notifying the user.
Article 11 (Notification or contact)
The notice or contact between the user and our shall be made in the manner prescribed by our.
Article 12 (Prohibition of assignment of rights and obligations)
The user can not assign the position under the contract or the rights or obligations based on these terms to a third party or make it available for collateral without my prior written consent.
Article 13 (Governing law&Jurisdiction)
In interpreting these terms, we will use the Japanese law as our governing law.
In the event of a dispute with respect to this service, exclusive agreement jurisdiction is the court having jurisdiction over my address.
Article 14 (Subscription services)
This service provides some services as subscription services.
For all subscription services the following applies.
- (1)Subscription is valid from the day we confirm user's payment. The validity period is specified separately.
- (2)Subscriptions are automatically updated at the expiration of their validity period.
- (3)It is not possible to cancel in the middle of the subscription validity period. It is possible to turn off automatic renewal, but we can not refund the remaining validity period.
- (4)If the subscription expires or becomes invalid for other reasons, the service that was available before it becomes invalid is unavailable. In particular, you may not be able to download data generated on the server before the subscription becomes invalid.
- (5)Even if suspension or interruption of the provision of all or part of this service for the reason stated in Article 6, we will not be able to refund the amount equivalent to the time you were unable to use this service.
- (6)Even if you can not use this service due to the user's environment, such as an inability to connect to the Internet during the subscription's validity period, we will not be able to refund the amount equivalent to the time you were unable to use this service.
- (7)Subscription fee may be subject to change. The new fee will be applied from the next renewal of the subscription.
The following applies to the monthly subscription services.
- (1)The validity period of the monthly subscription is until the same time on the same day one month after the contract start date. However, if the month does not have the same day, it will be the same time on the last day of the month.
- (2)If the monthly subscription is automatically renewed, the new validity period will be the same time on the same day one month after the last validity period end time. However, if the month does not have the same day, it will be the same time on the last day of the month.